Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise  |   Follow:
Old 07-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Registered Users-pm+

MILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMILTY_K has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Heald Bank tomorrow seas 2ft at 6 seconds

Saturday 7/10
Morning
Light and variable winds with smooth seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: SSW 1 to 1 knots
Seas: SE 2 feet at 6 sec.
Afternoon
Seas: SE 1 feet at 6 sec.

I'm going tomorrow.Hopefully weather prediction is right. I havn't caught one snapper this year. Maybe tomorrow will be the day.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Registered Users-pm+

bluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Pirate
Right there with ya on the not one snapper caught this season. I haven't kept one in two years now. Been missing out on some good meat. Just remember they are endangered and to keep one legally is a special occasion that only few anglers get to enjoy.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:32 PM

mredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Pirate
snapper Snapper season

All my trips have been out more than 30 miles but the snapper are bigger and more plentiful that I have seen in ten years. However, trigger fishing is tough these days.

Mike
Old 07-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Registered Users-pm+

bluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Piratebluewateraggie has been promoted to Pirate
but you have a cat, us mono hull short boats have to suffer 3 ftrs while you blow by to 30 miles. lol. i live to see the reports of monster snapper by you guys until i can do the same. go get em guys!

Gig 'em and tight lines!
Old 07-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Better use wire.

REELING 65 has been promoted to PirateREELING 65 has been promoted to PirateREELING 65 has been promoted to PirateREELING 65 has been promoted to PirateREELING 65 has been promoted to PirateREELING 65 has been promoted to PirateREELING 65 has been promoted to PirateREELING 65 has been promoted to PirateREELING 65 has been promoted to PirateREELING 65 has been promoted to PirateREELING 65 has been promoted to Pirate
snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILTY_K View Post
Saturday 7/10
Morning
Seas: SE 2 feet at 6 sec.
Afternoon
Seas: SE 1 feet at 6 sec.

I'm going tomorrow.Hopefully weather prediction is right. I havn't caught one snapper this year. Maybe tomorrow will be the day.
X2..Hopefully gonna do good on Sunday. Which I think the seas will be near perfect. Good luck to all of you.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Tommy

MakoT has disabled reputation
snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredman View Post
All my trips have been out more than 30 miles but the snapper are bigger and more plentiful that I have seen in ten years. However, trigger fishing is tough these days.

Mike
I agree.

What does Freeport look like on Bouyweather? 1 foot as well????
Old 07-09-2010, 09:28 PM

mredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Pirate
Buoy

At 8:50 pm tonight, the NOAA 42019 buoy shows 3.6 feet. This number is the average wave height of the upper 2/3 of the waves. Therefore, you likely also see some fours and fives at this time. Tomorrow is supposed to be better.....hopefully.
Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoT View Post

I agree.

What does Freeport look like on Bouyweather? 1 foot as well????
Old 07-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Trouthappy

Trouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to Pirate
The Heald Bank gets tons of fishing pressure. Try going east of there.