Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Texas have open handgun carry??
yes-change current laws-Licenced open carry 94 43.32%
no-keep laws the same {concealed only** 56 25.81%
yes open carry--but unloaded w ammo next to gun {Calif. law now** 0 0%
Yes open carry- NO LICENCE REQUIRED 71 32.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 217. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2009, 06:06 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Kastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Unconcealed handgun carry?? NOT IN TEXAS

http://www.opencarry.org/opencarry.html

Texas is one of the ONLY states that it is not legal... WHY?

I have wondered this for quite a while but didn't realize that we were one of the only states that it is NOT legal.....

Would you open carry?

I would because concealed is a pain plus it would definately deter a lot of the nutty idiots from even trying to rob, steal and kill when they see a pistol on a potential victim.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Banned

Location: In the jon boat catching specks under the light or on the coast or the prairie shooting waterfowl.
WWR has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieWWR has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieWWR has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieWWR has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieWWR has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieWWR has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieWWR has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieWWR has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieWWR has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieWWR has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieWWR has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
I think it would make you look like a yahoo carrying it in the open. It should be a matter of choice with no handgun license required! But I always carry concealed and I don't have to (unless I'm working).
Old 07-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Who Farted?

KillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to Pirate
I would much rather pack my fullsize weapon than my subcomact much easier to control, higher capacity, faster double tap with more accuracy but wearing shorts and a Tshirt in TX heat leaves little options beside concealing the smaller weapon. only way to carry the fullsize would be uncomfortable or very noticable. I dont mind it be noticed if the law allowed under the open carry that you could detect the outline of a gun under your shirt without it actually being on your hip western style
Old 07-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Kastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of RiggerKastaway has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Thats what I was thinking also.... I mean a loose shirt over it would be best but I HATE having to "hide" it when I carry. For fear some Anti-gun person has a hissy fit and is sooo scared of me. LMAO
Old 07-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Shrimpin' Aint Easy

Location: Aransas Pass Tx, A drinking community with a serious fishing problem.
DFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateDFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateDFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateDFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateDFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateDFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateDFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateDFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateDFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateDFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateDFoley has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
If I was carrying a gun I wouldnt want anyone to know I had it although if it was in plain sight I bet no one would mess with you. Hard to say for me. I do like old cowboy movies though.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:45 PM
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world

Bevo&Pevo has been promoted to PirateBevo&Pevo has been promoted to PirateBevo&Pevo has been promoted to PirateBevo&Pevo has been promoted to PirateBevo&Pevo has been promoted to PirateBevo&Pevo has been promoted to PirateBevo&Pevo has been promoted to PirateBevo&Pevo has been promoted to PirateBevo&Pevo has been promoted to PirateBevo&Pevo has been promoted to PirateBevo&Pevo has been promoted to Pirate
Crazy weird-o's are gonna do something ignorant already whether you're showing or not. They already feel like they have nothing to lose. The ones you wouldn't suspect are the bastages to be ready for. B&P
Old 07-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Hunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to Pirate
If we walked into an armed robbery in progress I would rather you have the gun on your hip and mine concealed, the BG will shoot you first. I don't mean any offense by that it is just what I feel would happen if you were Open Carry and walked into a volitile situation without any prior notice something was going down. I would prefer they not see I have a weapon. To each their own.

Last edited by Hunter11; 07-23-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:50 PM

bill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Pirate
I have done it in the past in a different state. I was only asked once if I had a license and to top it off, it was a mall security guard that asked. LOL

Old 07-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Registered Users-pm+

all good points... and why I posted this up!
Old 07-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Keep it on the short grass

Backlashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBacklashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBacklashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBacklashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBacklashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBacklashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBacklashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBacklashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBacklashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBacklashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBacklashed_39 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I think the weapon should be concealed with a CHL. The current Laws and regulations are fine.

People who are allowed to carry a handgun should pass a crimnal law test regarding possessing a handgun and when they can use deadly force. This is 2009, not the old west. There is a reason those laws changed from open carry, to concealed or no carry.