Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 03-24-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
baytownboy
Registered Users-pm+

baytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Pirate
Work Fire ant bite cure, worked for me.

Got into some fire ants yesterday and wife said put vinegar on the bites and in approx 10 minutes the burning stopped and has not come back. The site she went to said to use apple cider vinegar, but all we had was distilled vinegar and it worked real well for me.
baytownboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
Spirit
Registered Users-pm+

Spirit has disabled reputation
Secret stick deodorant works wonders. Put it on when you first get stung - it removes the burn and you usually don't have bites even show up.
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #3
bubbas kenner
Gods blessings surround us.

bubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by baytownboy View Post
Got into some fire ants yesterday and wife said put vinegar on the bites and in approx 10 minutes the burning stopped and has not come back. The site she went to said to use apple cider vinegar, but all we had was distilled vinegar and it worked real well for me.
Apple cider vinegar and water are good to drink for all kinds of ailments acid reflux indigestion tummy ache we take it all the time cramps gas on n on .
bubbas kenner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
roundman
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "

roundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbas kenner View Post
Apple cider vinegar and water are good to drink for all kinds of ailments acid reflux indigestion tummy ache we take it all the time cramps gas on n on .
wonder if this will work as well ? lol
roundman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
Teamgafftop13
www.FishingScout.com/anglers/Cowboy713

Teamgafftop13 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop13 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop13 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop13 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop13 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop13 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop13 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop13 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop13 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop13 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop13 has been promoted to Pirate
Campho-phenique..... I live by this stuff, woke up one morning put on my pants to go to Church, ended up having a scorpion in my pants, stung me 4 consecutive times in a an area no bigger than a nickle, put campho-phenique on it, you couldnt even tell i'd been stung after 10-15 minutes....works wonders on just about any bite/sting you get (jellyfish included)...you can also put it on cold sores, and sores in your mouth, it numbs em, and helps em heal faster.....again, i LOVE this stuff!
Teamgafftop13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #6
roundman
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "

roundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamgafftop13 View Post
Campho-phenique..... I live by this stuff, woke up one morning put on my pants to go to Church, ended up having a scorpion in my pants, stung me 4 consecutive times in a an area no bigger than a nickle, put campho-phenique on it, you couldnt even tell i'd been stung after 10-15 minutes....works wonders on just about any bite/sting you get (jellyfish included)...you can also put it on cold sores, and sores in your mouth, it numbs em, and helps em heal faster.....again, i LOVE this stuff!
yup, that works pretty good, had a hayfield years ago the people let the hay sit in too long cause they couldnt get anyone to haul it and finally talked me into hauling it to their barn, probably 400 bales and lots had ant beds already under them, my stomach was a sight with stings, thats what i used at the time, hauling all night but the whisky helped,lol
roundman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message